Medieval city - Rownenborgh
This map can be used for RPG, creative, survival and maybe even faction servers as well as for some mini games like hide n seek, hunger games and of course also for pvp games etc.
Some of the features:
- There are more than 20 houses (almost all are unique)
- 10+ tower/high wall structures
- Inside/interior is made for around 70% of the houses (some houses have 2 floors...some just one floor or a small room)
- Almost all walls/towers are climbable (accessible by players)
- There is shop/info area under one of the houses
- Large portal (located in the forest)
- Underground tunnel
- Some caves around the map
- Organic water dragon
- Beautiful terrain around the city
...and many more features. I highly suggest to take a look on more pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/YcbVC
For this build i used quite unique mountain design.
I also put a lot effort into creating a beautiful surrounding terrain. (There are also some small caves around the map)
Forest was made in a way so it actually feels like a forest instead of random placed trees.... to achieve this i had to create a whole set of custom trees (like 30+)
NB! Schematic size is fairly large so make sure you know how to paste large size schematics. I suggest to use AsyncWorldEdit plugin and command /paste -a or if you have a small server use MCEdit to import schematic in single player world and afterwards upload save game file on your server.